I’m currently expanding my post on the Self Indication Assumption and the Great Filter into an honours thesis, due at the end of October. So barring bouts of procrastination or especially hard work deserving of blogging rights, I will probably remain fairly quiet till then. In the mean time, if you have any opinions on what career or the like I would be relatively good at, or anything else relevant to what I should do upon my impending graduation other than do a dance and read all those books I meant to before saving the world in some yet to be fully worked out fashion, please tell me here.
Other recent posts
- Strong stances
- Worth keeping
- Are ethical asymmetries from property rights?
- Personal relationships with goodness
- Realistic thought experiments
- The fundamental complementarity of consciousness and work
- Strengthening the foundations under the Overton Window without moving it
- Person-moment affecting views
- Replacing expensive costly signals
- The Principled Intelligence Hypothesis