I mean to write about anthropic reasoning more in future, so I offer you a quick introduction to a couple of anthropic reasoning principles. There’s also a link to it in ‘pages’ in the side bar. I’ll update it later – there are arguments I haven’t written up yet, plus I’m in the middle of reading the literature, so hope to come across more good ones there.
- A game of mattering
- Podcasts on surveys, slower AI, AI arguments
- What do ML researchers think about AI in 2022?
- Why do people avoid vaccination?
- Punishing the good
- Typology of blog posts that don’t always add anything clear and insightful
- The ecology of conviction
- In balance and flux
- What is going on in the world?