I mean to write about anthropic reasoning more in future, so I offer you a quick introduction to a couple of anthropic reasoning principles. There’s also a link to it in ‘pages’ in the side bar. I’ll update it later – there are arguments I haven’t written up yet, plus I’m in the middle of reading the literature, so hope to come across more good ones there.
Other recent posts
- Are ethical asymmetries from property rights?
- Personal relationships with goodness
- Realistic thought experiments
- The fundamental complementarity of consciousness and work
- Strengthening the foundations under the Overton Window without moving it
- Person-moment affecting views
- Replacing expensive costly signals
- The Principled Intelligence Hypothesis
- Why everything might have taken so long
- Why did everything take so long?