I’m currently expanding my post on the Self Indication Assumption and the Great Filter into an honours thesis, due at the end of October. So barring bouts of procrastination or especially hard work deserving of blogging rights, I will probably remain fairly quiet till then. In the mean time, if you have any opinions on what career or the like I would be relatively good at, or anything else relevant to what I should do upon my impending graduation other than do a dance and read all those books I meant to before saving the world in some yet to be fully worked out fashion, please tell me here.
- Punishing the good
- Typology of blog posts that don’t always add anything clear and insightful
- The ecology of conviction
- In balance and flux
- What is going on in the world?
- Opposite attractions
- What is it good for? But actually?
- Unexplored modes of language
- Why are delicious biscuits obscure?