I was inspired by Richard Chappell’s end of year summary, curious for a big picture view of what I blog about, and hungry for organization, so I made an overview of my blogged opinions since I moved to this address in July 09. It’s here and also permanently in the menu bar as ‘Opinions’.
- Misalignment and misuse: whose values are manifest?
- Tweet markets for impersonal truth tracking?
- Automated intelligence is not AI
- Whence the symptoms of social media?
- But what kinds of puppets are we?
- Yet another world spirit sock puppet
- The bads of ads
- Pieces of time
- Ethical experimentation
- For the metaphors