I was inspired by Richard Chappell’s end of year summary, curious for a big picture view of what I blog about, and hungry for organization, so I made an overview of my blogged opinions since I moved to this address in July 09. It’s here and also permanently in the menu bar as ‘Opinions’.
- Punishing the good
- Typology of blog posts that don’t always add anything clear and insightful
- The ecology of conviction
- In balance and flux
- What is going on in the world?
- Opposite attractions
- What is it good for? But actually?
- Unexplored modes of language
- Why are delicious biscuits obscure?