- Misalignment and misuse: whose values are manifest?
- Tweet markets for impersonal truth tracking?
- Automated intelligence is not AI
- Whence the symptoms of social media?
- But what kinds of puppets are we?
- Yet another world spirit sock puppet
- The bads of ads
- Pieces of time
- Ethical experimentation
- For the metaphors
This is Katja Grace’s blog. It is about the idiosyncratic class of things Katja considers to be on the frontier of important and interesting. Empirically, it tends to be about human behavior, social institutions and rules, anthropic reasoning, personal experimentation and improvement, philanthropy, and the prospect of machines becoming as interesting as humans. Katja is responsible for omissions as well as actions, and aspires to save the world at some point.
If you like this blog, but wish it was about mundane perspectives and ‘travel’ instead of matters of lasting importance, try Worldly Positions.