Why does each genre of communication have so many characteristics? Like, there are lots of books that are all roughly the same length and have a similar style. But if you wrote a 20-page textbook in verse, I think it would be considered an improper contribution and not taken very seriously.
Other recent posts
- Personal relationships with goodness
- Realistic thought experiments
- The fundamental complementarity of consciousness and work
- Strengthening the foundations under the Overton Window without moving it
- Person-moment affecting views
- Replacing expensive costly signals
- The Principled Intelligence Hypothesis
- Why everything might have taken so long
- Why did everything take so long?
- Rules of variety