I have an article up at H+, explaining how anthropic reasoning warns us of existential risks. I have explained this before at less length and more technically here, and in much more detail in my honours thesis.
- Punishing the good
- Typology of blog posts that don’t always add anything clear and insightful
- The ecology of conviction
- In balance and flux
- What is going on in the world?
- Opposite attractions
- What is it good for? But actually?
- Unexplored modes of language
- Why are delicious biscuits obscure?