I have an article up at H+, explaining how anthropic reasoning warns us of existential risks. I have explained this before at less length and more technically here, and in much more detail in my honours thesis.
- Misalignment and misuse: whose values are manifest?
- Tweet markets for impersonal truth tracking?
- Automated intelligence is not AI
- Whence the symptoms of social media?
- But what kinds of puppets are we?
- Yet another world spirit sock puppet
- The bads of ads
- Pieces of time
- Ethical experimentation
- For the metaphors