I have an article up at H+, explaining how anthropic reasoning warns us of existential risks. I have explained this before at less length and more technically here, and in much more detail in my honours thesis.
Other recent posts
- Are ethical asymmetries from property rights?
- Personal relationships with goodness
- Realistic thought experiments
- The fundamental complementarity of consciousness and work
- Strengthening the foundations under the Overton Window without moving it
- Person-moment affecting views
- Replacing expensive costly signals
- The Principled Intelligence Hypothesis
- Why everything might have taken so long
- Why did everything take so long?