Other recent posts
- Worth keeping
- Are ethical asymmetries from property rights?
- Personal relationships with goodness
- Realistic thought experiments
- The fundamental complementarity of consciousness and work
- Strengthening the foundations under the Overton Window without moving it
- Person-moment affecting views
- Replacing expensive costly signals
- The Principled Intelligence Hypothesis
- Why everything might have taken so long
This is Katja Grace’s blog. It is about the idiosyncratic class of things Katja considers to be on the frontier of important and interesting. Empirically, it tends to be about human behavior, social institutions and rules, anthropic reasoning, personal experimentation and improvement, philanthropy, and the prospect of machines becoming as interesting as humans. Katja is responsible for omissions as well as actions, and aspires to save the world at some point.
If you like this blog, but wish it was about mundane perspectives and ‘travel’ instead of matters of lasting importance, try Worldly Positions.